The Goma Train, featuring Goma Bear, the mascot of Gongju City, travels back and forth along the UNESCO World Heritage Site in Gongju and various other tourist attractions in the city. It departs from Gongsanseong Fortress and takes the passengers to the Ancient Tombs in Songsan-ri, Gongju Hanok Village and Gongju National Museum. It travels at a speed of 20km/h and the tour takes about 40 minutes to complete.
- March to November (weekends, holidays and during the Baekje Cultural Festival)
- 10:00 a.m. ~ 5:40 p.m.
- Gongsanseong Fortress ↔ Ancient Tombs in Songsan-ri ↔ Gongju Hanok ↔ Gongju National Museum
- Departure Location (Ticketing Office): Gongsanseong Fortress (280, Ungjin-ro, Gongju)
|Category||Gongsanseong Fortress (Departure)||Royal Tombs in Songsan-ri||Hanok Village||Gongju National Museum||Hanok Village||Royal Tombs in Songsan-ri||Gongsanseong Fortress (arrival)|
|Category||Adult||Military Officer & Adolescent||Child|
- Military officer: Staff sergeant or lower rank, Group: At least 20 people
- Free: Child under the age of 3 accompanied by a parent or guardian (up to 2 children per parent/guardian)
- 50% discount: Social benefit recipients, the disabled, national meritorious persons, and seniors aged 65 and older
※ You must present your ID card or the necessary evidentiary documents to receive the above discounts.
- Goma Train Ticketing Office (041-840-2264)
- The train will not operate in the event of snow or rain.
- Passengers are required to fasten their seatbelts for safety during train operation.
- Refunds will not be given after the boarding time indicated on the ticket.
- You can only purchase a ticket on site for same-day travel (cannot be purchased in advance or online).
- You can get off any of the stops, but once you cannot board the train again.