Craftworks Exhibition Hall
- Address: 30, Gomanaru-gil, Gongju-si, Chungcheongnam-do (Ungjin-dong)
- The Craftworks Exhibition Hall is run by the Korea Federation of Handcrafts Cooperatives Chungcheongnam-do Branch. It is where local craftworks are exhibited and sold. Jinmyosu and Geumjegwansik, representing the local culture of Gongju, make great souvenirs and gifts. There are various traditional handicrafts that vary in terms of price range.
Gongju Sanseong Market
- Address: 22, Yongdang-gil, Gongju-si, Chungcheongnam-do (Sanseong-dong)
- Sanseong Market is a five-day interval market held on the first and sixth of every month. It was chosen as one of the top 50 traditional markets to go to by the Small and Medium Business Administration and the Market Management Promotion Center in 2011. In 2012, it was selected for the Specialized Market Promotion Project, and it has since been undergoing a transformation into a cultural and tourist market, alongside the nearby historical and cultural sites (Royal Tomb of King Muryeong, Gongsanseong Fortress and Hwangsaebawi Martyrs’ Site, etc.) and tourist attractions (Gyeryongsan Mountain, Donghaksa, Gapsa and Magoksa temples, etc.).
Gongju Yugu Market
- Address: 27, Sijang-gil, Yugu-eup, Gongju-si, Chungcheongnam-do
- The 54 shops established during the market building modernization project in 1997 are open throughout the year, while the 5-day interval traditional market is held on the third and eighth of every month at the Yugu Bus Terminal, with some 100 shops selling fresh vegetables, fruits, seafood and dried seafood. Yugu Market has retained its traditional appearance, and it was the filming location for “Flower Petals (1996),” starring Lee Jung-hyun, and “Countdown (2011),” starring Jeon Do-yeon. It is equipped with modern facilities including the arcades built in the central passageway in 2011 and 2012.